New to Auctions
If you've never been to an auction before, don't worry. Whether you're buying or selling a vehicle, at Central Car Auctions we're here to assist you every step of the way. From bidding to buying, our friendly, expert staff are always on hand to make the whole process easy, hassle free and enjoyable.
To really get a feel for how it's done, why not start by coming along to Central Car Auctions. That way you'll see how the whole auction process works, how the trade do it and how much fun it is.
Auctioning really is easy. Just stick to these simple steps and you'll be up and running in no time...
View the cars
Our vehicles list comprises of all the vehicles we'll be featuring at our next auction. Take a note of the ones that interest you for your next visit. Alternatively, when you're at the auction, you'll find an information card on the windscreen of every car that's ready for sale. This holds all the info you need, from MOT expiry date to a mileage reading. The only thing it doesn't show, however, is the reserve price. For this, you'll need to ask at our sales office.
Attend the auction
Our auction is open to everyone on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 12 noon. You'll find the cars that interested you on the website in rows 1 - 28 of our auction hall.
Place your bid
- Make a note of the car you want to bid for
- Be sure to pick up a copy of our Terms and Conditions when you arrive. It's important to familiarise yourself with them before you begin
- Listen carefully to the auctioneer as he reads out the auctioned vehicles
- Make your bid clearly noticed when your vehicle is read out (i.e. raise a hand)
- Fees will apply in addition to the auctioneers 'hammer' price, as appropriate. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions
Remember: it's first come, first served… so don't miss your opportunity
Any queries? Feel free to give us a call on 0141 773 6000 or speak to our friendly, expert staff in either our Sale or Payment Offices or approach one of our Auction Managers on the rostrum when you arrive.